Wednesday, August 23, 2006

shifting perspectives

Hi Jo
I've just found this blog. It looks great! We've been back for two hectic days and I've only just opened my email. What struck me getting back to Macao is just how bright and chaotic-looking and flung together looking this place is, and how I've only just scratched the surface of that in my work. It'll be fun to blog together. Yeah, I think keeping the blog open to just us and a few invited friends is a good idea - it'll make it easier to keep the emphasis on our collaborative art process rather than presentation (though it can't help being that too). It'll mean we won't have to worry too much about getting things right. We can focus on hatching and making art collaborations and playing, and merrily making mistakes as we learn to use blog. Later on we could fix the blog up, or rearange things if that's an option (or make a new one) if we develop some specific idea of what we want, or when our project has evolved, and open that to the world. Hey, if one of us puts images up on the blog I wonder if the other could then get them off and work on them and repost them? I didn't use a new password to get into the blog - do you think that's because you invited me to be a member? So much to learn!

1 comment:

Carol Archer said...

Hi Johanna, About membership, i don't thionk what I wrote was very clear - I'm thinking let's keep it as a blog that the two of us work on, but invite Peter, Chris and any other close folk to view it. Does that enable them to comment? That'd be nice too. This is all pretty tricky. I just got back on and can't find the dashboard or the way to get in and add stuff...